Thursday, July 30, 2009

Rush Is Upon Us

The time is almost here for everyone to join together in our beautiful new chapter room! Just one week from yesterday everything begins! I am very excited and anxious to get things started. As I type, I'm sitting in our gorgeous chapter room admiring the work of James Farmer! He has done a fabulous job decorating this place and I can't wait for all the girls to see his hard work! Rush is my favorite time of year! I love hanging out with my best friends for a week and a half straight! It is a great time for all of us to learn something new about each other! I can't even explain how thrilled I am to add 50+ girls to our chapter in two weeks! I look forward to meeting all the new baby squirrels and loving on them like they've never known! It is going to be one awesome year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment